You have no items in your shopping cart
Fall in love with Snowfall, our made-in-Canada kids’ winter boots from Kamik's Kids’ Classic Collection. Read more..
Thanks to seam-sealed waterproof construction and and 8mm Zylex® removable felt liner, you won’t have to worry about cold, damp feet stopping them from enjoying a day in nature’s wonderland. Lightweight RubberHe outsoles offer superior traction to ensure against wipeouts on ice. NiteRays reflective patches provide added safety after dark and they're vegan—one more thing to love!
• Seam-sealed waterproof nylon upper
• Adjustable snow collar with Pull n' Lock technology
• 8 mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content)
• Moisture-wicking lining
• Adjustable midfoot hook and loop strap with easy grip rubber tip
• NiteRays reflective technology
• Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
• SNOWAVE outsole with multi-directional lugs for superior traction in the snow
• NET WEIGHT : 1.5 lbs per pair
• HEIGHT: 9.5 in.
• Made in USA with foreign and Canadian components
• Comfortable down to -40°F